St. Louis, MO Personal Injury Attorney | The Jimerson Law Firm, P.C.
Injuries happen every week, every day, and every minute somewhere on the planet. It’s a busy world and with so much coming and going, doing and building, it’s only natural that accidents are going to happen. Driving to work, taking a ride on your bike, ascending to a higher floor on an escalator, walking down stairs, walking up stairs, falling objects, moving objects, the list goes on and on—there are a million ways to be injured. And when an injury happens in St. Louis, MO, you’ll need an experienced personal injury attorney who can help you get the settlement you deserve.
Injuries can be costly. Most people think that an injury, even a bad one, is just a hospital bill, but that is sometimes just the beginning. Bills can pour in from all over the place—emergency rescue or ambulance rides, visits to the ER, outpatient services, ongoing care, medical equipment and devices for use during your recovery, and that’s just the medical tip of the iceberg. There are lost wages to consider as well. The lucky few have paid medical leave, but many do not. If you’re out of work for two weeks, a month, two months or more, do you have the savings to cover your mortgage, your rent, your car payments, your kids’ extracurricular activities, gas, food, etc.? It’s a commonly known fact that medical bills send many Americans into bankruptcy every year. Don’t let that be you. When you are injured the time to take action is now. The first priority is of course to care for yourself and anyone else who is injured, but when you have been treated for your injuries you need to take action and get a St. Louis, MO personal injury attorney on your case as soon as possible.
As your personal injury attorney in St. Louis, MO, The Jimerson Law Firm, P.C. will act quickly and begin building your case brick by brick, detail by detail. We’ll interview every witness and get their accounts of the incident on record right away. Our experience has informed us that this is the best way to get the most vivid, descriptive account from a witness. If there are no witnesses, we’ll simply keep moving on our plan of attack, building you a powerful case. We’ll make sure that everything is documented, from police reports to medical reports detailing your injuries. We’ll get the photographs of the scene and get you scheduled with follow-up visits to your doctors. We leave no stone unturned and we’ll be sure to get every detail documented, because if we settle out of court with a negligent party or their insurance company, or choose to take it to trial for the court to decide, details make strong cases!
We’re in the habit of building strong cases, because that’s what we’ve done for over 36 years. When you’ve been injured, contact us right away. As your personal injury attorney in St. Louis, MO, we’ll build your personal injury case with the strongest foundation possible in order to get you the maximum compensation you deserve.
We Are The Personal Injury Law Firm For You!
The Jimerson Law Firm, P.C. in St. Louis, MO, represents those who have suffered personal injuries or have lost a loved one due to the negligent actions of another. We specialize in personal injury matters including injury trial litigation. We focus our attention on those we represent. Jimerson Law Firm, P.C. is located in St. Louis, Missouri, but serves clients across the vast Missouri areas. If you’re injured, the first step to getting better is calling us at (314) 786-3536. Our qualified and experienced personal injury attorney will get all the relevant details pertaining to your case and strive their best to get you the best possible outcome in your injury case. Our St. Louis, MO personal injury attorney can handle all kinds of personal injury and accident cases. Give us a call today at (314) 786-3536 to schedule a Free consultation session with our personal injury and accident attorney in Missouri.
- I’ve Been Injured In An Accident At The Fault Of Someone Else. What Do I Need To Do To Start The Personal Injury Recovery Process?
- If The Insurance Company Comes Back With A Lowball Offer Or Denies A Claim Altogether, What Are The Next Steps You And Your Client Will Take?
- Will Going To Trial Affect The Overall Cost Of The Personal Injury Process As Well As My Settlement?
- What Types Of Personal Injury Cases Does Your Firm Handle?
- What Types Of Personal Injury Cases Do You Handle?
- What Factors Determine The Viability Of A Personal Injury Claim?
- Can I Even Afford An Experienced Attorney?
- Should Someone Pay Their Medical Bills As They Come In?
- What Factors May Cause My Case To Go To Litigation?
- What Types of Auto Accident Claims do You Handle?
- Am I Required to Notify my Insurance Company About an Auto Accident?
- How Long do Auto Accident Cases Typically Take to Get Resolved?
- How Common Are Slip And Fall Injury Cases In Missouri?
- How Does Comparative Or Contributory Negligence Apply To A Slip And Fall?
- How Common Are Auto Accident Cases Involving Trucks?
- How Important Are Witnesses In Truck Accident Cases?
- Do Other Motorists Have A Duty Towards Motorcyclists On The Road?
- What Happens If I Am Partially At Fault For A Motorcycle Accident?
Call for a Free Consultation