Herman Jimerson, Esq.
The Jimerson Law Firm transforms how people experience working with lawyers. We believe in exceeding expectations by solving problems and creating value in unexpected ways. We treat our clients’ matters as our own and take pride in the relationships established. We actively promote our clients and look for ways to grow their businesses and improve their lives. Our motto is whatever your legal situation is we’ll be happy to speak with you about it. If we can’t help you, we certainly won’t hurt you.
Years Of Experience:
- Over 36 Years
Herman Jimerson Is Admitted To Practice Before:
- The Missouri Supreme Court
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. Western District of Missouri
- The U.S. District Courts of Illinois, Nebraska, Texas, Arkansas
- The U.S. Tax Court.
- U.S. Court of Appeals
- Law school: the University of Missouri, School of Law 1986 MO
- Other information: Writing Director for the University Of Missouri’s Board of Advocates.
- University/College: George Williams College
- Field of study: B.S., Behavioral Sciences
- Other information: John T. Kruse Mark Award (one of highest awards from the college that they give out yearly).
I authored two books, the first was “The Defender” and the second book is “Foreclosure”. Since 1995, I have been an Adjunct Professor at the Saint Louis University where I teach Civil Trial Practice.
Honors and awards:
I was named a Super Lawyer in Missouri by Kansas City Magazine; I was awarded the Volunteer Award by the Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis, named Outstanding Professional and was also awarded the Volunteer Lawyer Award from the Missouri State Public Defender’s Office.
I am a member of the Missouri Bar Association, the Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis, the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys, the Missouri Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU), the Mound City Bar Association, and the American Society of IRS Problem Solvers, Martindale-Hubbell Superior Rating.
Jimerson Law Firm, P.C.
225 S Meramec Ave #508
"Expert Attorney! Had a case that went to the federal court and this law firm was professional and Mr. Jimerson got the job done. I was very happy with the results. Great Law firm."
"Herman was my divorce attorney in 1997. He was good then but he is great now. He has my unequivocal positive recommendation. You can’t go wrong with Herman. He is an old school..."