End of Life Matters
End of Life Matters are You Ready?
Two thirds of Americans are not prepared for end of life by avoiding the most necessary plans. Do you have a health care directive? You think I don’t need to worry about that now and put it off till later. Procrastination in this matter is a killer literally because you don’t have your future secured. Taking care of yourself at the end of life is as vital as at the beginning. This involves mostly your family and how difficult the transition will be for them in these matters. A well laid out Health Care Directive leaves room for no uncertainty. When you are unable to speak for yourself, you will be glad that you took the time to craft a living will which has all of your wishes carefully laid out in a thoughtful directive.
Ambien is way better than any OTC medication, I have found that when I take it, I amm sleep within 15 minutes and I have had problems sleeping my whole life, since I was a kid and before this medication I would toss and turn for hours and hours, not getting sleep and I am blessed to have gotten this medication. Ambien has changed my life https://www.wcihs.org/ambien-without-prescription/.
What matters should I consider in a health care directive?
- Your wishes in regards to medical care at the end of your life. Do you want to be on a ventilator? What measures do you desire doctors perform in the event of your incapacitation? If your mind and body are unable to speak than this document speaks for you.
- When your heart stops what measures do you desire to be taken? Do you want CPR, a defibrillator or adrenaline?
- What kind of spiritual care do you want at the end of your life? Does your family know your wishes?
- Who will be your health care proxy? Who will you authorize to make decisions on your behalf when you are incapacitated?
- Do you want the use of equipment such as a dialysis machine?
- Do you want a do not resuscitate order? DNR
- Do you want fluid by IV or a feeding tube?
- What kind of comfort care do you seek? Do you want treatment for pain or nausea?
- Do you want to donate your organs or other body tissues after death?